Please complete your application to our '22-'23 mentorship program by emailing your answers to the questions below to email@example.com In order to keep the mentorship highly individualized and in high integrity, a very small number of applicants will be chosen each year. Preference is given to naturopathic medical students and alumni, though all in the healing arts are encouraged to apply (doctors, acupuncturists, herbalists, therapists, nurses, wellness coaches, fitness instructors, body workers, and more). If you receive a letter of acceptance, we will require a non-refundable deposit of $100 to be paid in full within 72 hours to secure your place in the program. If you have questions about the application process, program, or anything else, please contact us here.
How did you hear about this program?
1. What is your experience/background with plants, consciousness, and the healing arts? Please list any experiences, tradition(s), trainings, and/or certifications you may have. What is your profession? Are you a student? If yes, where, and what year? It is okay if you have none!
2. What are your current self care practices and/or rituals?
3. What attracts you to this type of training?
4. How do you hope participation in this mentorship program will enhance your journey?
5. What skills or abilities would you personally like to cultivate through this mentorship program?
6. Do you foresee any challenges in being able to meet for zoom calls one to two times per month and being able to complete assignments, readings, and practices throughout the program (about 1-3 hours per week)?
7. Do you subscribe to any religious ideologies, practices, faiths, etc that would prohibit you from participating in earth-based spirituality, such as plant spirit communication? If yes, please elaborate if you are comfortable.
8. Is there anything else you would like me to know?